Saturday, January 14, 2017

1st 365 project ~ 2nd week


This week was pretty much back to normal with homeschooling and life, 
it took me a little while after vacation this year.  

My husband took this photo of me and my buddy. I was so happy, I 've been wanting to be in the frame more. I am so proud of my littlest this week! he has just taken off with reading! He LOVES Frog and Toad! ...and he will not stop until the book is finished, what a transformation! There is such a joy when they really get it and not just get it, actually start enjoying it. For me it is one of the best parts of homeschooling. 


To see the rest of my family's photos this week please go here:
http://www.auramoore.com/blog/1st-365-project-2nd-week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming and reading, I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...