Saturday, January 7, 2017

My first 365 day project~ week 1


             I have neglected this blog the past year, I have been focusing mostly on photography starting a little business, so I can do what I love to do offering it to others. So as one of my goals this coming year is to do better on keeping up with what we do around here a little more, at least quarterly, on this blog and hopefully weekly I will post my photos from our week on my photography blog. 

So here is my favorite from this week (which was day 2) The kids were all huddled around my husband who was reading The Far Side to them. My son received the complete Far Side for Christmas and they all love it.
and heres a link to see the other pictures from our week



Wish me luck on finishing this personal project; 
to pick up my camera every day and document my family's year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming and reading, I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...